- admin on Parkson announces redesign for the Aqua-Guard Screen with 50% better capture rate!
- Jeff Bodenhofer, Local Manager, Maquoketa Division for Alliance Water Resources on Parkson announces redesign for the Aqua-Guard Screen with 50% better capture rate!
- aquaguard water purifier on New Parkson Aqua Guard® UltraClean™ Ultrabrush™
- Tim Shaw on CHP Clean Energy Celebrates 2nd Anniversary of Privately Funded Green Energy Project
- Steve Schulte on CHP Clean Energy Celebrates 2nd Anniversary of Privately Funded Green Energy Project
Category Archives: Eutek
Shipment of the world’s two largest Storm King units took place on June 29th. The units treat combined sewerage for the City of Boonville, Indiana. Each 44 ft. Storm King provides primary treatment equivalency, 4mm screenings removal, and in-vessel disinfection … Continue reading
The City of Newark started up their new 30 mgd High Rate Treatment (HRT) facility in 2011. Wet weather flow is diverted to the HRT when plant capacity is exceeded. Effluent criteria is a minimum 80% removal of TSS and … Continue reading